Director of Client DEI Success
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for a Director of Client DEI Success who can maintain and own client relationship’s as well as manage a team of Partners in order to successfully fulfil client projects in the (DEI) diversity, equity and inclusion space. This is a remote opportunity with occasional travel.
About Diversity Crew:
Diversity Crew provides consultants and trainers who are either former Chief Diversity Officers or actual practitioners of equity work at corporations, nonprofits, academia, and government organizations. Our goal is to help companies, large and small, create equitable and inclusive cultures for their employees. We offer virtual training, in person training, speaking events, and DEI certification.
We believe Diversity, Equity and Inclusion go beyond just race and gender. This is about learning how to be better to each other to build stronger teams to improve bottom-line results.
About your Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate must have a background in Project Management and DEI. The candidate must be a self-starter, be proactive, can work independently, work well with a team, have great follow through, work in a flexible environment and have an agile approach to work. Candidates need to have advanced knowledge of Google and Microsoft suite products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects over multiple timelines with multiple teams
- Demonstrate expertise in customer relationship management
- Create Statements of work with hourly breakdowns based on client discovery meetings
- Partner with CEO and VP of Operations for a consultative approach to client management
- Work with team members in order to meet objectives within scope
- Must be familiar with project management tools, Trello Business Class is a plus
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and improve strategic planning in order to adapt to a clients ever changing and evolving needs
- Job duties may include:
- Providing a comprehensive DEI strategy for clients that include multiple topics across multiple Partners
- Completing or presenting client deliverables both virtually and in person
- Leading discussions with clients
- Creating and sharing meeting notes
- Following up with action items
- Facilitate reviews
- Scheduling and running meetings with multiple teams and team members (both internal and external)
- Build rapport with client representatives and internal staff through routine and scheduled meetings
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage current processes to manage and improve client projects
- Manage client expectations, communication and provide value to client accounts
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management
- 6+ years of client service/account management
- 6+ years of experience in some type of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practice
- Bachelor and/or Advanced Degree valued by not required
- Facilitation and/ or training experience valued highly
- ERG and/or Supplier Diversity Experience valued highly
- Lived and professional experience in a particular area of diversity, equity and inclusion desired
- Ability to lead the discussions for critical in-person meetings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex and difficult concepts
- PMM certification a plus
- Ability to manage heavy workloads with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities based on organizational needs
- Must reside in the USA and preference given to those in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so we can work together monthly in person without added expense
- Creative thinker with strong time management, and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is $72,000 a year and this is a full time remote position with occasional travel. Annual bonus opportunity after first 6 months of employment.
- Paid health insurance. Personal health, vision and dental insurance for the employee is paid by the company. (Family/dependents are covered but paid by the employee.)
- Benefits include a flexible work schedule, the ability to often work from wherever the heck you wish, trust, empowerment, respect!
- 3 weeks minimum PTO and unlimited max PTO.
To apply please email our VP of Operations Elisha@DiversityCrew.com with your resume and an email or video about why you are the best candidate for this position with the Subject: Director of Client DEI Success.