We are very excited to announce our first Speaker Series – Racial Equity!
In this three-part speaker series, our Diversity Crew Partners will do a deep dive into the top three Racial Equity categories we get asked to provide training on the most.
- AAPI: Beyond Acronyms: Creating Pathways to Advance Equity for AAPI Communities in the workplace
- LatinX: Latinx Explained
- Black History: Understanding the Journey to Freedom: An Exploration of Equity and Black Americans
Take a look at what each event will cover and what your team will walk away with.
Why Book a Speaker Series?
- Nail down speakers for your ERGs in advance so teams can internally market and promote the event leading to more engagement and value.
- Provide a forecast of your DEI budget across multiple events.
- Choose a topic that dives a bit deeper than surface level as to offer a more valuable experience than one comprehensive topic.
- Provide speakers for multiple ERG groups at one time with one cost.
- Get ahead of the curve and book your speakers during specific months that correlate with already scheduled townhalls or holiday/historic calendar events.
- Check out our other Speaker Series:
If you’re looking to schedule timely, educational, DEI sessions for your Employee Resource Groups, your next townhall or your next series of townhalls, contact us today at LetsGo@DiversityCrew.com.
2 replies on “Racial Equity Speaker Series: AAPI | LatinX | Black History”
[…] Check out our other Speaker Series: AAPI | LatinX | Black History. […]
[…] first Speaker Series is Racial Equity. We will be adding more series including, Accessibility, Black History, Mental Health, and […]