Are You Ready?
The workplace is getting geared up for a rebirth and there are challenges. Many of us are wondering things we aren’t sure how to ask like:
Should I discuss race in the workplace?
Are team members experiencing financial or emotional loss from the pandemic that might affect their ability to focus?
When and how do we create culture and engagement since all of or part of our workforce is now remote?
We have gathered some of the brightest minds to tackle these issues and more and at the end of this session you should walk away with actions you can take, not just ideas. We hope you will join us.
The Post-Pandemic Renaissance
It’s time to re-engage and there is opportunity and risk all around us. Leaders are asking bold questions on how they can maximize the post-pandemic renaissance.
- Time: April 21st, 2021 from 9am-100pm CST (Chicago)
- Location: Hosted on the Zoom Webinar Platform
- Registration: Registration is free, but required in order to attend the event. You can register at the Webinar Event Page. Space is limited so register today!
- Content: Hear practical advice from industry experts on how you can improve employee recruiting and retention and building a better workplace culture.
We would like to invite each of you to this virtual, free, half day event – Engage Resilient – featuring tips from some of the best minds in equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Attending the event will provide you with insights you can implement immediately to affect real improvements in equity in the areas of race, ethnicity, gender, lgbtq+, religion, and accessibility.
Registration is free of charge. Join us for the entire event, or just a few sessions. Diversity Crew is excited to present the Engage Resilient Event and we look forward to seeing you there!
We will discuss a wide variety of issues including but not limited to:
- Re-invigorating optimism in your organization
- Sensitivity and forward conversations in response to race
- Balancing remote and in-office culture
- Celebrating and respecting differences
- Empowering women after the pandemic cancelled professional gains
- Using learnings from 2020 to create belonging
You’ll hear directly from CEO’s, Chief Diversity Officers, and DEI strategists who will each share one thing your organization could do to lift people up in 2021.
All Times are CST (Chicago)
- Hosted by Chris Moreland and Eve Mayer of Diversity Crew
- 9:00a – Intro
- 1:00p – Engage Resilient is complete