Thank you to everyone who attended!
What a day! Thank you to everyone who joined us live on January 21st for a fantastic day of learning and insight. We are thrilled to be able to offer the complete recording of the webinar free of charge until February 21st. Click the button below to access the recording. And if you didn’t register for the event initially, don’t worry. You can still view it!
Just click the button below and use passcode
2020 Was Challenging
In 2020 business of all sizes and in all industries faced challenges like never before. Whether it was a shift to remote work or addressing workplace culture issues everyone has had to tackle unexpected issues and businesses are looking for ways to make the new year better.
Make 2021 Better
2021 is the year that many organizations will invest heavily in diversity, equity, and inclusion. And leaders are asking bold questions about what the return on investment will be.
- Time: Jan 21st, 2021 from 9am-315pm CST (Chicago)
- Location: Hosted on the Zoom Webinar Platform
- Registration: Registration is free, but required in order to attend the event. You can register at the Webinar Event Page. Space is limited so register today!
- Content: Hear practical advice from industry experts on how you can improve employee recruiting and retention and building a better workplace culture.
We would like to invite each of you to this virtual, free, day-long event featuring tips from some of the best minds in equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Attending the event will provide you with insights you can implement immediately to affect real improvements in equity in the areas of race, ethnicity, gender, lgbtq+, religion, age, disability, and accessibility.
Registration is free of charge. Join us for the whole day, or just a few sessions. Diversity Crew is excited to present the ROI of DEI and we look forward to seeing you there!
We will discuss a wide variety of issues including but not limited to:
- How and why to talk about race at work
- Psychological safety in the workplace
- Building culture in a remote workplace
- How and why to add pronouns to your email signature
- Expanding recruiting efforts to increase equity
- Why listening is the most important leadership skill
You’ll hear directly from CEO’s, Chief Diversity Officers, and DEI strategists who will each share one thing your organization could do to treat people better in 2021.
All Times are CST (Chicago)
- Hosted by Chris Moreland and Eve Mayer of Diversity Crew
- 9:00a – Intro
- 9:10a – Jared Fitzpatrick – SVP, DEI, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Driving ROI Through Board Diversity
- 9:30a – Dr. Froswa’ Booker-Drew – Diversity Crew, Partner
Benefits of Building Internal and Collective Social Capital
- 9:40a – Chevalier Cleaves – CDO, MIT, Lincoln Lab
- Creating Organizational Success with Diversity and Inclusion…what has worked for me
- 10:00a – Jesse Crawford – Diversity Crew, Partner
Are Your Suppliers Diverse Enough?
- 10:10a – Matamba Austin – Deals Advisory Partner & Diversity Partner Champion
- 10:30a – Dr. Jill Carroll – Diversity Crew, Partner
- Religious Diversity in the Workplace
- 10:40a – Sheri Crosby Wheeler – VP, Diversity & Inclusion, Fossil
The Importance of Getting Everyone on the Diversity Train
- 11:00a – Michelle Courtney Berry, MPS, Diversity Crew, Partner
Mindfulness Coaching in the DEI Space
- 11:10a – Sumita Shetty – Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Goodyear
A Mindset shift to Reflective Leadership
- 11:30a – Kristin Durney – Diversity Crew, Partner
Creating Best in Class Mental Health Workplace Culture
- 11:40 – Break
- 12:00p – Kellie Goodson – Diversity Crew, Partner
Healthcare Inequities and Acting on Change
- 12:10p – Lisa M. Ong – CEO, Wishing Out Loud
Accelerate DEI with Belonging
- 12:30p – Michelle Witman/Mary Liz McNamara – Diversity Crew, Partner
Understanding Disabilities and Advancing Access
- 12:40p – Bobby Griffin – CBRE, VP of D&I
- 1:00p – Shelley Roth, M.Ed – Diversity Crew, Partner
Perceptions of Gender Identity & Gender Inclusive Language
- 1:10p – Mary Stutts – SVP, Corporate Relations, Sumitovant
- 1:30p – Eliza VanCort – Diversity Crew Partner
The Micro of Human Behavior and its Impact on Macro Society Issues
- 1:40p – Anton Gunn – CEO, 937 Strategy Group
Spotlighting The Power of Interpersonal Culture
- 2:00p – Jennifer Carter – Diversity Crew, Partner
Initiating Gender Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 2:10p – Herschel Herndon – VP CDO, Thrivent
- 2:40p – Mandy Price – CEO, Kanarys
- The Critical Component to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Work: DEI Data
- 3:15p – ROI of DEI is Complete