Seth Butler currently serves as the Director of Intercultural Student Services at the University of Findlay; where he spearheads conversations and initiatives around diversity, equity, inclusion, and faith.
Seth facilitates conversations with the goal of helping others grow in their understanding of race relations in our society and he also uses poetry in his various platforms to spark conversations about the intersection of faith and racial justice.
Certifications & Education
- B.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Colorado State University
- M.S., Student Affairs in Higher Education, Colorado State University
- Conversations about race relations
- Law Enforcement Interaction
- Race throughout History; historical context and today.
Most Requested Presentations
- Diversity 101
- White Privilege
- Belonging “What is it, and why does everyone deserve sense of belonging?”
Awards & Recognition
- NASPA Regional Conference (Rising Star Award Recipient) 2013
- Male Student Athlete Leadership Award Recipient for Colorado State Athletics 2013
- Featured Speaker: We The People: Challenges and opportunities of living in America today, 2021