Diversity Crew provides consultants who are highly educated and are past Chief Diversity Officers or actual practitioners of Equity work at corporations, nonprofits, educational facilities and government organizations.
We meet an organization where they are and move them forward systematically with strategy, coaching, listening sessions, focus groups, communications, assessments, data, HR review, DEI roadmaps, supplier diversity, remote work culture, sponsorship/mentoring & more.
Consulting Pricing – $350 per hour with a minimum project of 10 hours. We offer a 15% discount to Women or Minority Owned Organizations and Nonprofits
- Build an individualized approach for your Executives and Emerging Leaders based on organizational goals.
- Executives get the confidential, sophisticated support they need
- Emerging Leaders discover ways to amplify their voices and develop their skills to unlock your organization’s competitive advantage.
Strategy & Execution
- Evaluating organizational needs
- Setting priorities and roadmaps for future success
- Assisting with implementation
- Identifying and branding Core Values
- Employee satisfaction
- Retaining great people
- Needs analysis
- Equal pay for equal work strategies
- Benefit package evaluation
- “Outside In” experience facilitation
- Messaging audits and journey-building
- Internal and external crisis communications
- Media training and relationship building
Diversity in Art
- Audit current art collections
- Curate diverse artists
- Audit current supplier diversity
- Sourcing quality suppliers
Social Good Alignment
- Social Good and Nonprofit selection
- Coordination of volunteer participation
- Creation of recognition programs
- Assess accessibility recruiting readiness
- Assist organizations in recruiting and retaining talent
- Help identifying and overcoming organizational, cultural, and individual barriers for women
- Leadership development and pipeline building
- Speaking engagements and professional facilitation
- Peer Advisory Forums for female leaders retaining talent
- Assess current Mansfield Rule activities.
- Incorporate Mansfield Rule requirements into existing D&I program.
- Periodically monitor Mansfield Rule compliance and best practices.
Initiate a safe space for all individuals to share their experiences and feelings.
- Board Members
- Executive Team
- Middle Management
- Entry Level