Carlos White is a transactional attorney based in Dallas, Texas. Carlos has been recognized multiple times by D Magazine as one of the best lawyers in Dallas.
Carlos has clients throughout the United States and has represented numerous start-ups and mid-market companies on corporate and franchise matters, including business acquisitions and divestures, raising capital through private offerings, and structuring legally compliant joint venture arrangements.
Economic development and mentoring are passions for Carlos. Accordingly, Carlos has previously served on the Southern Dallas Economic Development Board and Dallas County Big Brothers Big Sisters Board.
Certifications & Education
- Undergraduate Degree, Southern University
- Law Degree, University of Pennsylvania
- Industry Focus: Legal and Franchising
- Minority Owned Business – Venture Capital and Fundraising
- Racial Reconciliation
Most Requested Presentations
- Racial Reconciliation via Business Development
- How Minority Businesses Retain Funding
Awards & Recognition
- Empowering Minority Entrepreneurs to Bridge the Racial Wealth Gap; June 18, 2021 from 12:00p-1:30p CT
- Carlos White of Diversity Crew Named One of D Magazine’s 2021 Best Lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Small Business Legal Services Initiative – Carlos White, Esq.
- The Nexus: Justin Mink and Diversity Crew’s Carlos White