Denis (he/they/name) is a DEI and marketing professional, specializing in LGBTQIAP2+ advocacy, creation and leadership of Employee & Business Resource Groups, and fully integrated marketing campaigns and tactics. In the past, he’s been integral in driving success for some of the biggest technology, lifestyle, and fashion brands in the world, such as Ray-Ban, Crizal, Wiremold, Oakley, Varilux, and Transitions.
As a member of the LGBTQIAP2+ population himself, he is incredibly passionate about helping the rest of his community and working toward a general goal of forward progress that consistently and effectively promotes positive change.
Denis currently works both as a Speaker/Partner at Diversity Crew as well as a Senior Associate Product Marketing Specialist for a large global technology manufacturer and distributor. In both his current position and at his previous employer, he founded, matured, and lead resource groups for LGBTQIAP2+ employee advocacy and ally/overall education.
He studied Marketing at the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame and earned his degree in Marketing and Spanish (language, literature, & culture). He also happens to be an outgoing self-proclaimed nerd & ‘gaymer’ as well as a New Jersey native, temporary Texan, and new Californian!
Certifications & Education
- Mendoza College of Business, Marketing
- BA, Marketing and Spanish, University of Notre Dame
- LGBTQIAP2+ Advocacy
- Corporate Cooperation, Project Management & ERG Creation and Consulting
- Marketing and Communications DEI Strategy (DEI Influencer)
Most Requested Presentations
- LGBTQIAP2+ Advocacy in the Modern Workplace
- LGBTQIAP2+ Basic Literacy for the Average Ally
- Navigating a World of Shifts and Cooperation
Awards & Recognition
- Eagle Scout