Dianna has a deep passion for helping people relax, eliminate pain and unhealthy physical patterns of movement. She sees the big picture as a series of minute details, whether physical, structural or organizational. Dianna’s professional background includes beta testing production equipment, engineering documentaries, providing in-service CEU presentations, and speaking at national conventions. Her background in education, sales, health/wellness, minority entrepreneurship, and LGBT+ services uniquely positions her as a Diversity Crew Partner.
Dianna is a dual-Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT/CDT) and a Medical Massage Practitioner (MMP), with clients who include special-needs adults and adolescents, oncology patients, lymphedema patients, corporate clients, hospice patients, weekend warriors, and those just needing to de-stress and relax. With the diversity of clientele and populations that she serves, Dianna has the ability to creatively influence perceptions and behaviors in cultural as well as physical/emotional realms. And as an Audio Engineer, Dianna integrates frequencies and sounds to create an environment of calmness, receptivity and safety.
Dianna’s interests beyond Diversity Crew include international travel and cultural experiences, being a servant-leader at Center for Spiritual Living Dallas, serving on the board of the Silver Pride Project providing outreach and programming to LGBT+ seniors, and Friends of Bachman Lake VP, a community advocacy group committed to preserving Bachman Lake Park in Northwest Dallas, TX.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity Crew Institute – DEI Certification
- Diversity Certification – Yale University
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Chikiy & Vodder certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Yale University – Fostering Inclusion
- Medical Massage Practitioner
- Oncology Massage Practitioner
- Orthopedic Pain Management
- CarnioSacral Therapy
- Senior Citizens
Most Requested Presentations
- Age Diversity: How to Successfully Lead Five Generations in the Workplace
- How Women are Taking Over the Global Workplace