Florence Ricks is an accomplished HR leader with 20 years of strategic HR executive experience with major corporations. She is known for employee optimization, while enhancing the employee life cycle. Her expertise benefits businesses that want to further engage their workforce and improve overall productivity and organizational efficiency.
Florence has an extensive background in human resource management and implementation, including recruitment processes and systems, performance management, change management, succession and workforce planning, training and development, and benefits and compensation. She holds a master of science degree in management from Indiana Wesleyan University, and an undergraduate degree in special education from Northern Illinois University Dekalb, Illinois.
Florence holds the designation of Certified Human Resource Professional by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). She also holds certifications from Development Dimensions International (DDI) and from the Personalysis Corporation for her work in personality assessments.
To continue her professional development, she completed the HR Leadership Program from The Center for Creative Leadership for HR Professionals. She is a past board member of Camp John Marc and The Family Place in Dallas, Texas (Human Capital Committee).
Certifications & Education
- BA, Special Education – Northern Illinois University
- MS, Management – Indiana Wesleyan University
- SHRM – Certified Human Resource Professional
- Certifications from Development Dimensions International (DDI) and from the Personalysis Corporation for personality assessments
- Leadership Coaching
- Executive Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
Most Requested Presentations
- Leadership, Culture Change and Collaboration
- Organizational Belonging and Authenticity
- How to Drive Measurable Performance Factors
Awards & Recognition
- Past board member of Camp John Marc and The Family Place in Dallas, Texas (Human Capital Committee).