Grant Doster, MBA, is CEO/CDO of Doster Training and Consulting (DTaC LLC) which focuses on Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity strategy and implementation. Grant also serves on the Advisory Board of the Academy of Brain Based Leadership, focusing on Psychological Safety by evaluating and distilling the most powerful findings in integrative organizational neuroscience, creating useable learnings and real-time applications. He brings multi-industry savvy and a blue-chip pedigree from Pepsi-Cola, Miller Brewing, and The Walt Disney Company. He has a background in executive level management in inclusive leadership, advisory/consulting, training, sales, marketing, and general management. He has experience in the Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Advertising, Entertainment and Human Capital Management industries. He has spent 20 years practicing Diversity and Inclusion as a line executive, organizational leader, coach, facilitator, and designer.
Grant was the SVP- Global Practice lead for Diversity and Inclusion for the €26B, Zurich based Adecco Groups, LHH business unit, a Human Capital company charged with career transition, re-skilling, talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. During his tenure
as Head of Global Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts for the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific Zones he was responsible for thought leadership, creation, sales, marketing, and delivery implementation of programs (internally and externally) to increase awareness, knowledge,
and skill building.
Grant also worked as an adjunct professor at University of California-Riverside, University of Redlands, and guest lecturer at University of Southern California, St. Mary’s College and Universidad de Chile. He serves on the board of Project Hired, which focuses on helping people
with disabilities gain and foster skills for career growth. Grant has been a board member of the Los Angeles Urban League and the San Diego Chapter of the American Red Cross. Grant and his family reside in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity and Inclusion Certification – Cornell University
- MBA, Business Administration – Marketing, University of Redlands
- BS, Business Administration, National University/San Diego State University
- Graduate School of Banking, University of Virginia
- DEI Facilitation, Assessments and Strategy
- Team Coaching
- Listening Sessions
Most Requested Presentations
- Abide – Ascend, Belong, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
- DEI and Me – Basic Definitions
- Unconscious Bias – We’ve All Got it But There is No Excuse
- World Peace through Communication
Awards & Recognition
- Academy of Brain Based Leadership – Advisory Board
- Project Hired – Board Member, Board of Directors