Janet uses her experience working with startups and Fortune 100 companies as well as 20+ years in digital marketing to connect with diverse teams.
She believes that we develop stronger, more resilient and engaged teams through understanding and awareness of each other’s strengths and beliefs. When we have a better understanding of the struggles of others, we can bring compassion and communication forward, benefitting all.
Janet is a certified mindfulness, meditation, and resilience coach as well as an advocate for LGBTQ+ and family caregivers in the workplace, and a TEDx speaker and best-selling author.
Certifications & Education
- Certified Resilience and Thriving Facilitator
- Organizational Wellness and Learning Systems (OWLS)
- Certified Mindfulness and Meditation Coach
- Stanford Post Grad certification Leverage Diversity and Inclusion for Organizational Excellence
- Mindfulness-based Emotional Intelligence practitioner- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
- Certified Tiny Habits® Coach
- Family Caregivers
- Team Dynamics and Compassionate Leadership
Most Requested Presentations
- How do we support the caregivers in our midst at work?
- What does it mean to be an ally?
- How does mindfulness-based emotional intelligence help my diverse team collaborate better?
Awards & Recognition
- 2-time TEDx Speaker
- 7-time Author