Jared Fitzpatrick is a nationally sought-after speaker on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). With expertise in advancing DEI, increasing employee engagement, and developing leaders across corporate, nonprofit and education spaces, Jared makes concepts come alive through engaging storytelling based on real-life experiences.
Jared is the Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) for Signify Health, and is also an Advisor for Kanarys, a Dallas-based startup that enables employees to anonymously rate their workplace on DEI.
Previously, Jared served as the Sr. Culture and HR Strategy Advisor for the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. Jared started his career as a management consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Huron Consulting Group serving Fortune 100 clients.
Jared holds a diversity and inclusion certification from the Yale School of Management, a MBA and a Masters in Health Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and a Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Houston. He also holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Change Management Practitioner, and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
Jared is also the author of “50 Questions Black Children Should Ask Their Fathers“, a journal he wrote to help Black children connect more deeply with their fathers.
Jared grew up all over the country, but claims Dallas, Texas as home. When not working, he loves to experience new cultures and has traveled to all 50 U.S. states and over 30 countries.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity and Inclusion Certification, Yale School of Management
- MBA and Masters in Health Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Houston
- Diversity in Talent Acquisition and Workforce Development
- Driving Board Diversity
- Mobilizing Employee Resource Groups
- Racial Equity and Social Justice
- Engaging Gen Z Talent
- Identifying and Mitigating Bias
- Using Data to Measure the impact of DEI
Most Requested Presentations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 101
- Setting up your Employee Resource Group (ERG) for Success
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace Culture
Awards & Recognition
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Change Management Practitioner