Joanna Cocco Kemper has over 18 years of experience providing high-level HR guidance, leadership coaching, and strategic support for multiple high-profile organizations. She has a passion for developing key strategies that pave the path for leadership growth and business results. Over the past few years she has implemented DEI programs and continued to engage her team with monthly DEI spotlights to continue the discussion and education. All of this work is fueled by Joanna’s passion for people and fairness for everyone.
Joanna has a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management and Development, a Bachelor’s in International Business and is bilingual in Spanish/English. She’s serving on the Executive Committee and Board for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati and is a member of Prospanica.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity Crew Institute – DEI Certification
- B.A., International Business
- M.A., Human Resources Management and Development
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- LatinX Arena
- DEI Operations and Strategy
- Executive and Emerging Leader Coaching
- HR Guidance and Strategic Support
Most Requested Presentations
- Unconscious Bias
- Generations in the Workplace
- Vulnerability in Leadership