Senior Director of DEI Insights
Katia is a Data Scientist whose natural curiosity and compassion for the human condition has led her into a career in market research. She has more than 14 years of experience in both quantitative and qualitative fields, including exploratory research, customer satisfaction tracking, brand positioning and impact, new product development, and custom studies that require advanced statistical analysis. Her work produced actionable, research-supported insights that helped inform multimillion-dollar decisions and long-term strategies of multiple international companies.
Katia combines formal training in research methodologies with passion for equity, inclusion, and diversity. She has extensive expertise in creating custom research that reflects unique challenges and opportunities that the companies face, developing original instruments rather than using “canned” solutions, and telling impactful stories that challenge assumptions.
Katia is passionate about helping transform the trajectories of people’s lives. In addition to working with Diversity Crew, she currently serves on the board of directors for Bright Futures for Women and Children. Together with her family, she donates time and resources to this organization, providing a helping hand to families in need and working to break the cycle of generational poverty.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity Crew Institute – DEI Certification
- M.S., Market Research, University of Texas, Arlington
- Qualtrics Silver Certified
- SAS, SPSS Statistical Analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Research Methodologies
- Custom Studies
Most Requested Presentations
- To Solve for Diversity, Focus on Inclusion: Uncovering Hidden Culture Drivers through Research
- Scientific Approach to DEI
- The Great Resignation: the Ultimate Guide
- DEI Training Doesn’t Work – Here’s Why You Should Do It Anyway