With more than 20 years of end-to-end experience in marketing research, Leila’s work has powered million-dollar decisions for the brands you know and the companies you care about. Any research firm can hand you a heap of information, but she digs in for the story – through customized methodologies, syndicated research and publicly available data – that tells you why you should care and what you should do about it. The result? Data-driven decisions that are clearly aligned with your strategy.
Leila holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University and is a Strategic Partner and consultant to several leading DFW-area companies and consulting firms. She’s passionate about making research accessible to small business, non-profits and social justice initiatives. She is a former Chairperson for the Texas Mountaineers and served in leadership for Essilor Pride, the company’s business resource group dedicated to support and education around LGBTQ+ issues.
Leila’s not all business, though – she’s also is an avid backpacker, hiker, and climber; and a yoga and mindfulness instructor.
Certifications & Education
- Diversity Crew Institute – DEI Certification
- ERYT500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, Advanced)
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
- Research & Analytics
- Mindfulness and Meditation
Most Requested Presentations
- Making Data Driven Business Decisions to affect culture
- Improving productivity through mindfulness and stress-relief
- Using Yoga to relieve stress with respect to remote work