Michelle believes that disability is an asset. She is on a mission to build sustainably inclusive practices and experiences for all. Grounded in that mission, Michelle works with clients to disrupt company mindset around disability, resulting in authentically developed, sustainable processes that are inclusive by design.
Michelle has over 20 years of experience working with individuals with disabilities in educational and corporate settings. Michelle’s passion for helping individuals see their weaknesses as a strength has paved the way for her success.
Certifications & Education
- Brandeis University, BA
- Brandeis University, Education Certification
- Program Lesley University, M.Ed, Social Justice and Peaceable Schools
- Curriculum Development, Lesley University
- Literacy Collaborative Coaching Certification
- Disability Inclusion in Corporate Spaces
- Disability in education in educational settings (Pre-K to Higher Ed)
- Application of Universal Design
Most Requested Presentations
- Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Inclusion by Design
- Creating a Culture of Disclosure