Captain Timika Lindsay has 30 years of exceptional military service at the US Naval Academy. Over the last four years, she served as the senior advisor to the Naval Academy Superintendent on all matters regarding Inclusion and Diversity, Equal Opportunity and Equal Employment Opportunity for over 6,000 students and faculty. She delivered the first Diversity and Inclusion strategy plan for the Academy.
She also provided Title IX oversight for 33 Division I sports teams and directly supported
leadership, organization, financial administration, recruiting and operations of two Division I sports (Football and Men’s Basketball) serving as the institution’s team officer representative.
She is the proud mother of Eric Jr. (USNA ‘25) and Elise (USNA ’23), making them the first black mother-daughter to attend USNA
Certifications & Education
- Graduate of US Naval Academy
- Master of Science, Information Technology
- Masters Degree at the Command and Staff College in Quantico, VA,
- Meaningful Conversations and Listening Sessions
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Coaching
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- EEO and Anti-Harassment
Most Requested Presentations
Awards & Recognition
- Legion of Merit (2)
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal (3)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (4)
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2)
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal.