Diversity Crew Institute offers accessible, affordable, and actionable courses and certifications in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion that go beyond just race and gender. This is about learning how to be better to each other in order to build stronger teams to improve bottom-line results.
It’s time for the death of assumptions and the emergence of curiosity that builds genuine human connections!
Diversity Crew Institute offers courses and certifications designed to foster immediate actions toward a more equitable and inclusive environment for your organization and in your community.
We get it…
These are uncomfortable conversations. No one person has this all figured out. We all need the support of a diverse network of professionals who share our passion for treating humans better and recognize the ROI of DEI.
We are here for you.
We offer an affordable, accessible, actionable, and ongoing DEI Certification taught by an inclusive team of practitioners with real-world professional and lived experiences.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certification
Certification cost is $1,999 and is renewable annually for only $99. This includes access to the Foundational Courses plus additional benefits.
13 Foundational Courses Including
- Diversity 101
- Disability Inclusion and Accessibility
- Unconscious Bias
- Racial Equity
- Understanding Gender Spectrum and Gender-Inclusive Language
- Religious Diversity at Work
- High Reliability and Health Equity, How Great Organizations Use Cultural Competency
- LGBTQ+: What’s in a name?
- Women in the Workplace
- Connecting DEI, Mental Wellness, and Empathy
- Mental Health – The Importance of Neuroplasticity
- DEI Meets Corporate Social Responsibility
- Six Behaviors of Inclusive Leaders, How Great Leaders Drive Innovation
Additional Benefits Include
- 10 live, interactive, continuing education courses yearly
- Start immediately – on your time, on your schedule
- You could be certified in less than a week
- Risk free – 30-day, full money-back guarantee
- Private LinkedIn group exclusively for certified members and Diversity Crew Institute instructors
A Commitment to Accessibility
At Diversity Crew Institute we are continually building our capacity around disability equity and access. In our efforts to make our courses available to as many audiences as possible, we have woven Universal Design Principles into our work. Examples include: visual and audio descriptions, video captioning, presentation pacing, multiple means of delivery, content provided in alternative formats, etc.
We are proud to be a Partner of Distinction with Asset Based Consulting.
If you require specific accommodations, please reach out to us at Support@DiversityCrew.com and we will be happy to assist.
Meet the Instructors
Diversity Crew Partners
Who We Are
We identify as 41% Black, 7% Asian, and the remainder identify as White.
20% of us describe our sexual orientation to be other than heterosexual.
More than one in ten of us is a first or second-generation immigrant to the United States.
70% of us have earned a graduate degree; many in the areas of organizational leadership, social work, research, religion, public policy, law, communications, and strategy.